Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Let's see....

It's been so long since I've blogged I'm not sure where to start, so I guess I'll start with this. My sweet baby got his first haircut. He sat as still as he could and when Maggie (my cousin, a.k.a. our beautician) was done he thanked her and gave her a kiss. PRECIOUS.

He also has moved into his big boy bed...which he LOVES!

 Coop started kindergarten and loves it. It took a little adjusting, but all is good now. Parker has a crush on his teacher. He says she's beautiful. I don't care as long as he pays attention and so far, he can pretty much repeat everything the woman says.

Hudson wanted his lunch packed just like his big brothers. We pretend like he's at big school too.

Another project on my "to do list" was to paint my kitchen. Well, that too has been accomplished since school has begun. It turned out a little more blue than I wanted, but it is growing on me and I guess I can always paint over it.
Before: 

After:

Of course I've been able to rotten this little one a little more now that his older brothers are back at school. Oh... how I wish I could just stop time. Before I know it, he'll be starting big school.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment